Garden time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flchamp89

Aquarium Advice Addict
Wheres all are gardners. Anyone out here love growing vegetables. Post some pictures.

My tomato starters are ready. Probably go in today. Taters got hit by those back to back hard freezes. Not sure what ill do. By the time they will be ready it probably be too hot...so probably wont get much yield. 20170323_102235.jpg
7eae1c0c1fa442ae682d7d685ea35e88.jpg

Last years taters 20160411_184249.jpg

Not quite there yet.. wish it was time.. I'll be getting the tomatoes and herbs going asap. Get that nice fishy water in there to set it off!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not quite there yet.. wish it was time.. I'll be getting the tomatoes and herbs going asap. Get that nice fishy water in there to set it off!

Im getting my respect back after the tom brady comment ...lol

Im getting my respect back after the tom brady comment ...lol

Hey... I happen to live in an area home to the greatest QB of all time:p such is life.. don't make me check the psi of those tomatoes of yours..

I tried gardening and the squirrels feasted. So now I grow succulents and cactus.

I tried gardening and the squirrels feasted. So now I grow succulents and cactus.

Don't even get me started on the cursed squirrels, they ate 40% of my matoes.. luckily my dog loves tomatoe infused squirrel;)

But the squirrels are my friends. Lol. I feed them, the birds, 2 stray cats and a fat Pug. Oh and my husband.

Beautiful veggie haul!! I just stuck some sprouted red potatoes in a bin last weekend, with the crazy weather we have had this winter who knows??

Wow, great looking garden!
Still in a drought here in So Cal, and I've learned the hard way that water-loving veggies won't make it, because watering them enough to survive is more expensive than just buying them!
But my little drought-tolerant pollinator garden is going strong!1490811370039.jpg1490811383458.jpg

I do grow pomogranates. But I have to cover them with steel mesh to keep the squirrels from harvesting early.

Still too cold here in Indiana, but I'm getting ready.
And although currently obsessed with Archie Miller IU's new basketball coach, Peyton is always the man here in Indiana.!

Sent from my N9130 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1490827758872.jpg
    1490827758872.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom