Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #111
Aquarium Advice Freak

Hi Stuart! Out of curiosity..... How are the local fish stores there? I live in Florida, and I have a great LFS here. We chat with people from Austrailia, and they have what we have, but are more than double our price!!!! since they are an island surrounded by the most famous reef in the world( great barrier), I thought they would have it good for being in the saltwater hobby. And a lot of the fish we collect are native to them. We have fish shipped from around the world, and our's are not inflated like theirs.

Old 10-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #112
Aquarium Advice Freak

My names Ursi, I'm 24, live in west Sussex, England have a 260L freshwater tank which I've had for almost a year. I live with my little brother and sister and my daughter, our 2 cats and dog.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3272644090.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	126254

This is the only photo I have of me on my phone, along with my daughter

Old 10-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #113
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elude82
Hi Stuart! Out of curiosity..... How are the local fish stores there? I live in Florida, and I have a great LFS here. We chat with people from Austrailia, and they have what we have, but are more than double our price!!!! since they are an island surrounded by the most famous reef in the world( great barrier), I thought they would have it good for being in the saltwater hobby. And a lot of the fish we collect are native to them. We have fish shipped from around the world, and our's are not inflated like theirs.
There are a few good LFS around here, the big chains can be cheap big the staff ain't the best, I don't have a saltwater tank so couldn't really comment on prices of them, but I do remember seeing them nemo fish (can't remember there real name) are about £30 - £35, the freshwater are really cheap.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com