get to know everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Your inbox is full btw... I can't answer you...

Okay I made some room lol try now!

This is still datkush btw, my username has just been changed!

Elude82 said:
App

Through my iPhone

What do you wanna change? You can open the app on safari and pretty much use it like a PC. Just go to the thread topic title open it up then open on safari.

image-470923626.jpg

image-3449417807.jpg

Once opened in safari click whatever feature you want.

Hi I am Stuart from Manchester UK
31 years old
I am a claims manager, I am in to football (soccer for you Americans haha) also in to rugby I coach am under 7's team.
I have had my tank for about 4 months now its only a small one at the mo, 30ltrs (don't know what that is in gallons)
I am hoping to get my self a bigger tank in the new year as I will be moving from a flat to a house so more room.
This place has been a great help with answering a few questions I have had and thanks to any one that has helped
This is me

image-997747738.jpg

Hi Stuart! Out of curiosity..... How are the local fish stores there? I live in Florida, and I have a great LFS here. We chat with people from Austrailia, and they have what we have, but are more than double our price!!!! since they are an island surrounded by the most famous reef in the world( great barrier), I thought they would have it good for being in the saltwater hobby. And a lot of the fish we collect are native to them. We have fish shipped from around the world, and our's are not inflated like theirs.

My names Ursi, I'm 24, live in west Sussex, England :) have a 260L freshwater tank which I've had for almost a year. I live with my little brother and sister and my daughter, our 2 cats and dog.

image-3272644090.jpg

This is the only photo I have of me on my phone, along with my daughter :)

Elude82 said:
Hi Stuart! Out of curiosity..... How are the local fish stores there? I live in Florida, and I have a great LFS here. We chat with people from Austrailia, and they have what we have, but are more than double our price!!!! since they are an island surrounded by the most famous reef in the world( great barrier), I thought they would have it good for being in the saltwater hobby. And a lot of the fish we collect are native to them. We have fish shipped from around the world, and our's are not inflated like theirs.

There are a few good LFS around here, the big chains can be cheap big the staff ain't the best, I don't have a saltwater tank so couldn't really comment on prices of them, but I do remember seeing them nemo fish (can't remember there real name) are about £30 - £35, the freshwater are really cheap.

Back
Top Bottom