get to know everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is not a problem at all.

Set up the largest one in storage and put fry in right away. It's probably not big enough for adult size, so set up the second, third, etc soon.

Its the only humane thing.

If the tanks and fry are sold behind your back you will have the cash to upgrade to better.

If needed, you can always include in remodels of the home. It also doesn't hurt to build your own stands (cheap, very little time needed) where you can put two smaller or equal sized tanks under.

mudraker said:
Why don't we all post photos too?

It was mentioned members wanted to know what we look like. How about we post recent photos too? Here is mine from last Friday.

There actually is a thread under "watering hole" in the off-topic section that I think is called "show yourself!!!" For people to post pics of themselves. You should check it out!! It's entertaining and interesting to see if people look at all what you had pictured in your head. :)

Yea I posted a few pics and I think it went way off topic lol!!

Here's me! Hey Andy! Is it what ya thought? lol!!

image-795537138.jpg

Last edited:
Convict2161 said:
Yea I posted a few pics and I think it went way off topic lol!!

Here's me! Hey Andy! Is it what ya thought? lol!!

Well kinda lol I seen your pic on your avatar and I know you work out so face and size yes tattoo no. You look just like your son bro.

Me :)
44928_165705890106512_1326088_n.jpg

Andrew McFadden said:
Well kinda lol I seen your pic on your avatar and I know you work out so face and size yes tattoo no. You look just like your son bro.

Me :)

Haha just how I pictured ya! Like the sandals and your form is pretty good.

Oak Creek(Milwaukee area) Wisconsin.

35 planted fresh community
20 goldfish
10 guppy and fry

Stay at home mom with 3 kids (1, 6, 8) but was a server and medical assistant before last baby:)

Hiya's!

My name is Jess :) from Harrison Michigan. African Cichlids are pretty much my passion <3

55g Mixed African
29g Peacock, Syno & Bristlenose
20g & 10g Pundamilia Nyererei fry tanks
10g Betta, Red Cherry Shrimp & Apple snails

2 builds in the making: 150g African & 150g Saltwater.

Cook at Ruckle's Pier Bar & Grill full time and bartend at All Mine every other weekend

2 kids :) 6 & 1 :D
1 husband lol

2 Pit bulls
1 Painted Turtle
1 nameless kitten that my daughter just recieved for her birthday a couple days ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Chris

Sheffield, England (originally from London)

Currently have a 8 gallon Betta tank. Started planning my first community aquarium today :)

Work in Flood Defence & Response.

My name is Katie. Currently, Im right outside Chicago, but originally from Minnesota. I work as a server in a seafood place and in a pet boutique.

Currently, I have a 5 gallon betta tank. Setting up a new 10 gallon next week. When I get some more space, I have plans for a 55 gallon freshwater community.

I'm Katelyn.
20 years young.
Born December 31st.
I live in Marion, NC
I am somewhat a freelance photographer. It is something to do between after graduating high school and before I start collage. Been on almost a 1 1/2 break Haha.
I have a betta in a 2gal tank. Currently upgrading him to a 10gal that is now cycling.
I am also starting a 55gal with my mom. Also cycling at the moment. :)
I am new to this hobbie.

Hey everyone!!! I feel like this is an AA meeting, the alcoholic type... I guess my addiction to aquaria could epitomize that similarity... LOL

Anyway... My name is Brian and I was born and raised in Santa Monica, California. I've been living in Scottsdale, AZ for the past year.

I have:
-12g nano cube setup for FW planted.
-10g halfmoon dwarf puffer tank
-6g GLA frameless Iwagumi inspired planted.
-6g Fluval Edge - low tech setup.

Might get a 36g bow front soon.

I'm currently working on a career change. I attend ASU, working on my 2nd bachelors degree (first being in sociology).. This time in Web Development. I do a little graphic design on the side.

Wow Marion nc I used to live there also worked on the catawba dam there lol small world

bskerrichard27 said:
Wow Marion nc I used to live there also worked on the catawba dam there lol small world

Haha small world indeed!

Back
Top Bottom