get to know everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bskerrichard27

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just interested in where everyone's from city state country. What kind of tanks u have how many... And what u do for a living ..I know fishkeepers come from all walks of life I'm just curious what ones lol

Ill be the first I guess.........
Mendon, Ohio
United States
10g fry tank
20g tall
46g bowfront community
And of of right now, factory worker, till I can become ASE certified

I guess I should have added my info lol....Inverness Florida ,Nuclear Security officer ..I have a 29 g freshie ,55 reef,24 reef 10 g fowlr misc betta tanks from 5 g to 2.5 g and a 75 g reef build going on ...

I'm from scotland UK, I have a 55 gallon freshwater tank & 6.6 gallon betta tank, I'm a carer :)

Im from Mountlake terrace Washington USA I have a 10g and will be getting a 55g in a couple weeks from another AA member

Watland NY , United States I have a 29 gallon freshwater planted community tank and I do upholstery for Gunlocke.

billsey420 said:
Watland NY , United States I have a 29 gallon freshwater planted community tank and I do upholstery for Gunlocke.

Wayland

vance1013 said:
Im from Mountlake terrace Washington USA I have a 10g and will be getting a 55g in a couple weeks from another AA member

Im a maintenance man for an apartment complex

New York

Bio cube 29 reef
75 gallon African Cichlid
8 gallon Nuvo reef

Father of a 13 month baby boy

Fire Chief, hazardous material technician, special operations, technical rescue and my off days whenever that is I work with an electrician.

Convict2161 said:
New York

Bio cube 29 reef
75 gallon African Cichlid
8 gallon Nuvo reef

Father of a 13 month baby boy

Fire Chief, hazardous material technician, special operations, technical rescue and my off days whenever that is I work with an electrician.

My brother may become a fireman once he is out if the marine corps just want to say thank you for doing what you are doing

vance1013 said:
My brother may become a fireman once he is out if the marine corps just want to say thank you for doing what you are doing

Thank you, no need to thank me. We do what we do to save lives. Thank your brother for protecting this great country and fighting for our freedom.

I'll say a prayer for him that he may return home safe after each tour.

Convict2161 said:
Thank you, no need to thank me. We do what we do to save lives. Thank your brother for protecting this great country and fighting for our freedom.

I'll say a prayer for him that he may return home safe after each tour.

Thank you i will do that when he returns from bootcamp

Just interested in where everyone's from city state country. What kind of tanks u have how many... And what u do for a living ..I know fishkeepers come from all walks of life I'm just curious what ones lol

I'm from Iowa, in the US.

I have two tanks:
6.6 gallon freshwater, planted. Couple of guppies and a few snails.
20G freshwater...not yet started. ;) This tank will replace the 6.

I work in marketing doing web, graphics, software support. I work in a cube. :bb:

Is there a "let's see your face" thread around here? I always love those.

Not sure how different the website is but in the app its, show yourself!!!!!!!! Under aquarium off topic, and its in the watering hole on the top of the page

Houston Texas 10 gallon freshwater and a 2.5 betta. I work at Weatherford international in solid expandables (oil rig stuff)

We all are realy spread out alot more then I thought ....Winston Salem I used to live there when I was a industrial construction worker I helped build the deep creek dam in yadkinville small world...

Convict2161 said:
There was a face thread not sure what happened to it though.

Its still around.

MzSinkorSwim said:
Just a shout out to ya... Im originally from Canisteo NY now live in Winston Salem NC.. Small World :)

My mom just moved to Winston last year and she loves it . There is nothing like some north carolina southern hospitality! We lived in hickory NC for about a decade, we moved there from Lancaster Pa, and after I left home I headed for Quantico, Virginia with my husband who is a marine. After this its off to wheeling WV , when he gets out next year.

I'm a stay at home mom, I get to play legos and Thomas the train with a handsome little 2 year old all day long. My job kicks butt ;)
Currently I run a 55 mbuna and my sons 10 gal, with a betta and some endlers. Hoping to dip my hands in the salt world sometime in the next few years :)

Back
Top Bottom