GloTetras?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've started seeing GloTetras at local stores.Has anyone else seen these?
I'va also seen the classic GLoFish and GloFrogs(ADFs)
Why don't they do this with livebearers I wonder?Not that I want GloGuppies and GloMollies and GloPlaties,but you'd think they would.

I have seen the GloTetras and GloFish, but I never knew they made GloFrogs.

I bet it is all just a matter of time before the fish you mentioned above become available in their "Glo" forms.

recently i noticed that they began stocking tattoo mollies in my LFS. they actually take white mollies and tattoo on words like "i love you" and draw hearts and sparkles on them...i'm really disappointed that anyone who would love fish would stock those

JokerWx13 said:
recently i noticed that they began stocking tattoo mollies in my LFS. they actually take white mollies and tattoo on words like "i love you" and draw hearts and sparkles on them...i'm really disappointed that anyone who would love fish would stock those

I don't see why anyone in their right mind would take the time to tattoo a fish, fish are too beautiful in their own way without someone dressing them out and covering them with ugly markings.

View attachment 93043

emerald76 said:
I've started seeing GloTetras at local stores.Has anyone else seen these?
I'va also seen the classic GLoFish and GloFrogs(ADFs)
Why don't they do this with livebearers I wonder?Not that I want GloGuppies and GloMollies and GloPlaties,but you'd think they would.

I've never seen the GloFrogs

Luckily my LFS only stocks normal fish besides the dyed frogs:sadface:
I havent seen a single person ever buy a frog though and I'm there a lot
So it seems people don't like them

I've got an albino african clawed frog. He is pretty neat to sit and watch

ForumRunner_20120508_232149.jpg

Dyed frogs!? Ah man..I didn't even know that was happening. So sad :(

tuttifruitti.jpg

Yea what crap is that. Dyeing frogs and tattooing fish. Maybe these people needed dyed, tattooed, and tar n feathered

Back
Top Bottom