Goal before the year ends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettaowner

Aquarium Advice Addict
As December approaches slowly the year is coming to an end. What do you want to do with your fish before the year ends and bonus question, what do you want to get for the holidays? For me I just got a pair of lace guppies and I hope I can get some fry before the year ends. For christmas I want a new filter for my 5 gallon tank and some frozen bloodworms or mysis shrimp.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

My goal is to breed my bettas and I want to get a 20 gallon

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Hoping to make an african cichlid community out of my 55 and to introduce my new monster in my 125. I also want to get a new 20 gal tank to get into smaller fish!

55 Gallon- Empty
125 Gallon- CKF and Tiger Oscar
220 Gallon- To come...

ok here is my whole famylys gloe
mom a 100 gallon oscar tank
my sis a 50-100 comunity tank
my dad a 55-75 cichlid tank
me a 50 gallon and a 40 gallon breeder
for a planted comunity of selet fish
and a breeding pair of angels

I've been working at getting a sumped 35g (50g with sump) running. All it needs at this point is a little more elbow grease from me and it's ready to roll. My next project is to build a portable pond for my Comets. Materials are all here, plan is in place but i've had a couple of issues preventing me from the build. I should call the pond my pre 2015 goal.

For Christmas i would like a 4x2x2 tank with great lighting, cannister filter, inline heating and a CO2 set-up to fit a space in my loungeroom. I want all the mechanical attachments to be undetectable inside the tank too.

I'm hoping I can get my planted tank in order and looking real nice by the end of the year. And hopefully I'll be selling trimmings by then. I also want to completely finish my DIY stands.

For Christmas I want a canister filter:)

Want to get 1-2 new types of shrimp, say CRS and a Tiger variety. Have a B-day too.

Have all my tanks clean and filters too (not at the same time though).

And change / upgrade my SW tank to accommodate the grown size of the baby fish I have now and figure out which light will work for me for the SW tank (and maybe get the light, but probably too much to hope for in such a short time).

:D

Get a 10 gal quarantine tank set up...wouldn't have ich in my 29 gal right now if i had that...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm hoping to get my 10 gallon turned Into a Shellie tank, by the end of the year

• Get another red plant
• Sell, trade, give away more plants
• GFCI outlet behind each tank
• Get my shrimp population up. The last few broods have been productive and would like to keep the momentum going into the new year
• Complete the design specs for a new tank stand. Custom shelves, pullout drawer/tray, cabinet lighting, mini shelves on hinged doors, places to hang tools, multiple easy to reach power strips, ample storage for an existing CO2 system and future canister filter, and just enough aesthetics for spousal approval

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

1. Finish setting up livebearer tanks
2. Order a few more HOB breeder boxes
3. Continue to be more diligent in removing females before they drop fry (endlers)
4. Get this batch of angelfish sold

Breed my GBR and raise at least 5, and hopefully get my CO2 and Lights for Xmas so I can hardscape. Then grow out a group of angels and hopefully get a pair. Can you tell I read all 200+ pgs of Wigglers at Last? Lol

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

I've got some baby mollies I would like to find homes for.

Get a friend for my betta

I also want Shellies but it's unlikely I'll get parental approval. Maybe put them in my sis's 10 gal that just has some danios....hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Fresh I'll take some low light plants from you!
I want to have my 35 fully stocked (or at least the tetras and hatchets increased)
I want to make two sponge filters, empty my ten into my 55, reset up the ten, and start working on my fifteen.
Then, clear a space for more tankage :)
For Christmas I'm waiting til after to buy myself some presents (plants, spare heaters, etc)

I want to get my killifish to spawn and for my cory eggs to be fertile. I also have plans to buy a male albino bn pleco so I can breed with my females. Need to generate a little store credit at the LFS with fish breeding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom