...god

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there are 0 bids on it so far which means their is still hope for humanity!

Boy what a disappointment.....I thought someone had something interesting to say on the topic of GOD and all I got was an empty snickers wrapper, LOL

In another 200 years when the earth is filled with smog someone will be kicking themselves because they didn't buy that snickers bar bag filled with air. :D And it really is a conversation piece, just look at us.

What's just as good is the shipping. To get to my place was $17.53. Didn't realize air weighed so much.

But this is expensive air. The insurance in itself is a fortune! Could you imagine filing a claim with UPS? I'm sure it would go something like this: Well, in the contents of the box was a bag of air. And now the air is leaked from the damaged box. I demand you to replace the air.

I'd bet as much money as I can waste (which isn't much :)) that it's a BS auction. I myself could get a candy bar out of the wrapper and reseal it perfectly in all of 30 seconds.

If it were real, however, I could see paying maybe half that if I were a collector of oddities...

Fishyfanatic said:
Could you imagine filing a claim with UPS? I'm sure it would go something like this: Well, in the contents of the box was a bag of air. And now the air is leaked from the damaged box. I demand you to replace the air.

"Why yes sir, right away! In fact... wait... yes I've just gotten confirmation, it's been delivered. It's sitting in your mail box right now. Thank you for using the US Postal Service!"

And to think that over the past couple of decades I have had a couple of packs like that out of halloween candy packs....I could have been rich!

Fishyfanatic said:
In another 200 years when the earth is filled with smog someone will be kicking themselves because they didn't buy that snickers bar bag filled with air.

Maybe you could market this... buy a bunch of snickers, take out the candy bars, reseal the bags with just air, and sell them to people who live in areas with lots of pollution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom