Going to my first swap meet.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to a local one here in Michigan this weekend. Picked up a massive piece of driftwood and some plants.

What did you end up buying?

panathinaikos55 said:
I went to a local one here in Michigan this weekend. Picked up a massive piece of driftwood and some plants.

What did you end up buying?

2 spare 6500k t5 bulbs an apple snail and a bag of repashy superfood. They had a ton of driftwood there(some of them were huge) along with a ton of plants but I was there looking for red plants, unfortunately nobody had any. The snail seems happy so far, he's been cruising around the tank and climbing the glass since the second I put him in.

2 spare 6500k t5 bulbs an apple snail and a bag of repashy superfood. They had a ton of driftwood there(some of them were huge) along with a ton of plants but I was there looking for red plants, unfortunately nobody had any. The snail seems happy so far, he's been cruising around the tank and climbing the glass since the second I put him in.

I hear ya on the driftwood. The piece I picked up goes all the way to the top of my tank, touches the back glass (2" shy of the front), and has a branch that extends out the side 2 1/2 feet! I couldn't resist...

panathinaikos55 said:
I hear ya on the driftwood. The piece I picked up goes all the way to the top of my tank, touches the back glass (2" shy of the front), and has a branch that extends out the side 2 1/2 feet! I couldn't resist...

Sounds like an awesome piece. Got any pics?

Back
Top Bottom