Gonna make myself late...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, it's 7:22am, and I leave my house between 7:30 and 7:45...and I am only half ready...so WHY did I turn my computer on to check the site? I am crazy!

Gotta go - and I swear this time I am going!

Wow, you really do have it bad. Sad thing is that if you're coming here to get relief, you've come to the wrong place. :D I do the same thing in the morning, and I imagine a lot of other people do. :lol:

I think being late was in style today. I was late and at least four other people in our office where late today aswell. It was close to 8:20 before I got in. Good thing my boss really is not one of those who watches clocks.

I'm always late =(. I can't turn on my computer at home without at least getting an hour in each time. Gotta check this site, the gaming forum, and then I gotta hop on Counter Strike Source for a few rounds, etc., etc., etc.

lol, I'll add to the lateness. We have flex-hours here (between 6 and 9), but I normally show up at 7. Today, it was more like 8:45. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom