Good Deals On supplies/livestock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi everybody I thought id give it a shot and see if I can get a thread rolling with all the good deals online and at major chain stores...So please post any and all current deals on anything aquarium related from tanks to test kits or even salt...I'm hoping this thread takes off but id be happy if even one person saved some money while finding a deal so come on people let's save some money lol

Apparently the PetSmart by me is discontinuing Coralife salt. I just got a 150 gallon bucket for $11.

Now that's a steal! petcos $1 a gallon sale is ending soon by the way so get your tanks! 40 breeders for 40 can't beat that

Mrc8858 said:
Now that's a steal! petcos $1 a gallon sale is ending soon by the way so get your tanks! 40 breeders for 40 can't beat that

If you want a hood then it can cost more than the tank! So it is a okay deal. Just make sure you don't put in fish that jump!!! Petco has an aquatic month but it's all online.

Ya I seen that something like $37 for a hood in store... But I have found them cheaper online around 15-20

Mrc8858 said:
Ya I seen that something like $37 for a hood in store... But I have found them cheaper online around 15-20

Oh at petco a hood was 50$ then I got it for 42$ with LEDs and all.

Someone got an api test kit gor 18$ online.. I hope said person will speak up. I think it was george9 ;)

Guess since everyone's checking this thread out after 2 months how bout good online stores so far my favorite for saltwater is blue zoo aquatics which gives free shipping on livestock after$140 best I've found so far and reefs2go with a few of the free shipping packages which you can add to

Mrc8858 said:
Guess since everyone's checking this thread out after 2 months how bout good online stores so far my favorite for saltwater is blue zoo aquatics which gives free shipping on livestock after$140 best I've found so far and reefs2go with a few of the free shipping packages which you can add to

Reefcleaners.com for base rock! Free shipping, even if it takes 2 weeks;)

reefrocks.net for base rock. $85 for 50lbs with free shipping... and I'm farily confident it's the exact same rock that some other retailers sell (since he also sells wholesale to companies).

100 blue legged hermits $20 and many zoas $9.99 on reefs2go.com

$5 a piece buy 5 get one free for coral frags at aqua world super pet center in pittsbugh if you live near by..got 6 for $25 and there amazing..they may even ship off there website not to sure aquaworldpittsburgh.com

Mrc8858 said:
$5 a piece buy 5 get one free for coral frags at aqua world super pet center in pittsbugh if you live near by..got 6 for $25 and there amazing..they may even ship off there website not to sure aquaworldpittsburgh.com

Do they ship to CA? How good are these corals? Lol

Well it seems they don't ship but to anyone within a hour or maybe a lil more of Pittsburgh its worth a trip to check out they have the largest variety of cichlids I've found and great prices on saltwater fish.. they even have rare morphs of ball pythons if your into that but their best deal is by far their frag tank which had every bit of 250 available frags to browse thru

Back
Top Bottom