Good News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

happyhillbilly

Aquarium Advice Freak
I talked to the owner of my lfs and I'm coming in tommorow to voulenteer! It's gonna be fun, and mabe if she likes me and I come back to help out a lot, she'll hire me!

Have fun, but be careful... Does she seem like a stable person? Reliable store etc...? There was a pet store here that wasn't so reliable... the lady that ran it was hardly ever there... business wasn't that good... between loving animals and wanting to help people, I started pitching in... after a while I was running the place more than she was... I helped pay for some fish shipments, buoght a few things to help out, fixed the place up a little... Well, it's really a long story... In the end she decided to quit the business after more than 15 years... She wanted me to buy it and when I didn't offer what she thought it was worth, she locked me out and stole a ton of stuff that was mine. I'm quite certain you will not find yourself in a situation anything like that... but be careful not to get taken advantage of... While volunteering to do something you already enjoy sooo much, it's sometimes difficult to realize you're even being taken advantage of. So be careful but go ahead and enjoy doing something you love...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom