Good time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
Just had a wonderful day going to some of the LFS in the Richmond area with Scott (Roka64) and Lindsay (Devilishturtles). Had a good time and hope we can do it again. It sure is nice to put faces behind those screen names. Again thanks Scott and Lindsay.

Scott had mentioned it but I was spending the day with my little girl at Busch Gardens. Will have to hit you guys up next time though :D

I had a great time too, Mike. That second store we went to was amazing and my corals made it home good as new.

Mike was so hospitable. Took us into his house and showed us his amazing tank. I got to see (and even touch!) those infamous linkia stars in person, it was really cool. And I even now have some of the still famous asterina stars and blue mushrooms that Mike was generous enough to share.

And if anyone is ever in Richmond, get Mike to take you to the stores there. The 3,000 gallon display at Richmond Aquarium alone was worth the 4 and a half hour drive down (curses 95 South and it's high...HIGH accident rate and subsequent standstill traffic). The second store we went to (I forget the name) had the most amazing display tanks and coral selection I've ever seen. Prices were a little steep, but the quality was amazing.

Scott was hospitable as well, showing me his tanks and new Fluval FX5 that I got to drool over. lol.

Thanks again guys, I had a great time. :)

I was going to ask how your corals did on the trip home. Glad they are doing OK.The second store was called Fish world. I didn`t buy nothing that day but Tues I will be spending several hundred on pumps and another VHO system.

Yeah, thanks so much for your hospitality Mike and dinner! You are very lucky to have those LFS in your area. Thanks to Lindsay for the corals you brought me. The bubble is quite happy and puffed! Thanks for not mentioning how my 125 looked! I haven't set it up completely and it needs a good glass cleaning...lol!

Back
Top Bottom