Goodbye.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe i always like how your sig's vary from day to day

its like
"I ate grilled cheese today.. and i thought 'what if grilled cheese had fins... i could put that in my 29 gal'
oh, and joe blow snorted milk out of his nose"

And two hours later its like "Scratch that, ham and cheese should have fins... they would be more dynamic in the water... they could be cheesy ham fish"

*snicker*
:wink:

lyquidphyre said:
Hehe i always like how your sig's vary from day to day

its like
"I ate grilled cheese today.. and i thought 'what if grilled cheese had fins... i could put that in my 29 gal'
oh, and joe blow snorted milk out of his nose"

And two hours later its like "Scratch that, ham and cheese should have fins... they would be more dynamic in the water... they could be cheesy ham fish"

*snicker*
:wink:

What the? :eek2: You ARE just talking this way to make a point, right? I thought youd lost a marble just now.

If I were a parent and my kid came to me with what sounded like a passing fancy I'd probably encourage him anyway, but I could see how a parent would not want an unmaintained glass box of smelly goop in the house.

Spend your free time studying and researching lake and marine life. Learn all you can and show a genuine interest in fishkeeping. If your parents see that you appear to be in it for better than a couple weeks, I'm sure they'll come around.

Well, I can't read all 7 pages of this thread now, but I can tell a little story. There once was a boy whose mother would not let him have a mini-bike or a B.B. gun. She just knew he would crash and get hurt, and shoot his eye out. That boy watched as all his friends played with thier mini-bikes and B.B. guns, and even got to try out his friends toys once in a while. Then, when the boy grew up, he no longer cared about mini-bikes and B.B. guns. Instead, he has a garage full of Motorcycles, especially the really fast ones, and a safe full of rifles and shotguns to play with. Think my Mom, errr.... I mean... His Mom knew best? Or did his unfulfilled childhood desires grow to become adult obsessions?

Clown Monarch said:
If I were a parent and my kid came to me with what sounded like a passing fancy I'd probably encourage him anyway, but I could see how a parent would not want an unmaintained glass box of smelly goop in the house.

Spend your free time studying and researching lake and marine life. Learn all you can and show a genuine interest in fishkeeping. If your parents see that you appear to be in it for better than a couple weeks, I'm sure they'll come around.

so your saying that i didnt learn anytrhing about fish and that i wont maintain it if i have been wanting one since october 8th? and everytime i had a fish i took care of it and i am OBSESSED with fish and i dont want i NEED a fish tank for me it will stop me from hanging around the bad crowd and doing drgs

so dont say that im not gonna take care of it cause i would i have alot of freetime at home and nothing to do

so i think i know what im doing if i get my fish tank ok?

Rudy_627 said:
so your saying that i didnt learn anytrhing about fish and that i wont maintain it if i have been wanting one since october 8th? and everytime i had a fish i took care of it and i am OBSESSED with fish and i dont want i NEED a fish tank for me it will stop me from hanging around the bad crowd and doing drgs

so dont say that im not gonna take care of it cause i would i have alot of freetime at home and nothing to do

so i think i know what im doing if i get my fish tank ok?

rudy, I think he was just trying to help you. It sounds like you are having a hard time of it right now. Have they said anything more about it?

justmy2cents said:
it will stop me from hanging around the bad crowd and doing drgs

This worries me. I hope you were kidding and not really doing drugs. 8O
what do you mean you hope i was kidding so that i DO do drugs?

i never did drugs and never will do drugs
reason #1 my dad is a pastor
reason #2 it screw up your brain and makes you stupid(literally)

rudy, calm down babe

I think you are reading too much into what people are saying
*WE* know you have researched and know what you are doing.. clown monarch meant, maybe your parents don't know that

and justmytwocents meant "i hope you were kidding about doing drugs" in the sense that you weren't doing them to begin with

=o)

Your dad is a Pastor Rudy? Very Cool! I am a Pastor as well. What church does he pastor?

PS. I am also a PK........... :wink:

Mt. Olive Evangelical Lutheran Church its part of the WELS(Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod) synod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom