Got a cat NOW WITH PICS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Sooty, very fitting. I thought at first that Smokey was a little generic but liking to play around smoke means it definitely suits him well.

Gillie said:
I like Sooty, very fitting. I thought at first that Smokey was a little generic but liking to play around smoke means it definitely suits him well.

The thing about the name Sooty is that Sooty is a puppet here in the UK, so I'd always think of an orange hand puppet when I say his name!!! :lol:

(the puppet it called Sooty cos back in the days of black and white TV, he used to be dirty and "sooty", and his compainion was Sweep... :mrgreen: )

Attachments

• sootyandgang.jpg_20v2_120.jpg
    sootyandgang.jpg_20v2_120.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 18
I think the name Squeaky may stick with him... :mrgreen:

Anyway, last night I made a nasty discovery, whilst having a nice snuggly moment with him I felt something move accross my lip, and managed to get hold of it and it was a bloomin' flea!!! 8O

So, I shuffled through his fur and found a few fleas, poor little Squeaks has got them in his fur, so I have booked him an appointment at the vets tomorrow to find out what treatment I can give him as I'm unsure of his age which means I can't just go and get some drops, but as for Spud, I can just get the drops and treat her as it's very likely that she'll have them too as she and Squeaky have become very close friends (must have been the lavender oil!!! :D) so they've been sleeping together on my bed (which will need vaccing incase there's any eggs on there, yuck!!!)... :(

Poor thing, but at least the vets are just round the corner from me... :)

Back
Top Bottom