Got a new HUGE fish tank, 80

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fish_4_all

Aquarium Advice Addict
It is raining so hard here that I now have a 25,000 gallon tank in my front yard! Now all I need is to see some salmon swim through the yard and I will have fish in it! The best part is the city pump is burned out and won't be replaced for 4 months so I should have it for a while! The only problem is with the pump out there is no circulation so the fish might be in trouble. :roll: :lach:
I don't mind the rain but this is :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

Sounds fun :mrgreen: .

We've had similar problems near our house (though not on our property) during hurricanes. One of our neighbors near the end of the street had his entire yard full of water (probably ankle deep). And then our dirt road street filled with water, and of course, our redneck neighbors decided to drive their 4-wheelers through the mud on our street.

Anyways, good luck with your waterfront property.

I was thinking alligator snapping turtles would work great that way if the water ever does receed they can live in the swamp next door. If you can believe it the house I rent is right in the middle of the south side of town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom