Greatest wife in the world !!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a great story !!! .... Your wife's a keeper,...enjoy the build,..I think it'll be always a little special for you.

That's why I couldn't wait to join the site when I ran across it !!! It's nice to share with people with a common interest.

Fedex3d said:
That's why I couldn't wait to join the site when I ran across it !!! It's nice to share with people with a common interest.

Exactly!... I couldn't even count how many times I've started rambling fish talk to someone and they just look at me like I'm crazy :( ... It is nice to have a bunch more crazies to talk to :)

Exactly!... I couldn't even count how many times I've started rambling fish talk to someone and they just look at me like I'm crazy :( ... It is nice to have a bunch more crazies to talk to :)

Yes, it's nice to have others eat up with it to talk to about it. That way they understand where you are coming from and feel ur pain when you got a got a problem you can't quite put your finger on. It's nice to have someone say "Yea I know what to do cause I've been there, done that, and got the t shirt !! "

But what to my surprise but underneath it said HAPPY BIRTHDAY with my wif's name under it. She had been hiding and sent me a text just as I walked in saying happy birthday & hope you enjoy your present. Was almost in tears in the middle of the store. Was the GREATEST birthday surprise EVER !!! :dance:

Awwwwwwwww, that's really sweet and made my heart smile. :D

Congratulations!! It is the gift that will keep on giving! Happy Birthday! :D

Back
Top Bottom