Gucci

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
How much is Gucci in the USA. If any one knows any good sites were ya can get it cheap (reall though) please reply. :D

Gucci and cheap ..... hmmmmmm ... nope don't think there is such thing! If you do find it cheap more than likely it's going to be fake. Let me tell ya though, I got this lady that goes to NY every now and then and comes back with a truck load of purses and wallets and whatnot, The quality is amazing and the price is even better.

I actually compared a real "COACH" purse to one of her fake ones, and you could not tell the difference!

The "imitation" manufacturer's are really very good at this sort of thing...but, the fact is they are fake and should be treated as such.

As far as I know, Gucci does not have or allow any other retailer's to carry their products. The retail prices for all locations are consistent.

Jermz79 said:
I actually compared a real "COACH" purse to one of her fake ones, and you could not tell the difference!

I bet I could :wink: I have 11 Coach purses! I was at a Coach store today too, but didn't get a purse today...I have to think about which one I want next, the bordeaux (burgundy) leather or the amethyst mini-signature! :jump:

hmm... be careful if you buy a purse off the street. I recently heard the government their changed the laws so that a buy is just a responsible for theft as the person who stole and sold the item. Infact, they arrested a woman on the street who was buying a purse and she was charged a pretty large sum of money... maybe I can find the news article...

Yeah this lady says it makes her feel like a criminal when she goes up there and purchases these items ... she gets everything from purses to jerseys! She said this one guy she purchases from now has to make like 4 phones calls and then bring her to 3 different places to get all of her items!

When she comes back though she makes a KILLING 8O ... I wouldn't want to be involved in the purchasing, but ONLY IF I could get in on some selling WOOOHOOO!
She makes more in one day then I make in 2 weeks!

Never been interested in couture, sorry. :? You may be able to find some stuff at overstock.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom