Guess That Species!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No more tropicals :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1415418618076.jpg
    1415418618076.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 54
If you like smallmouth you should come up to St Clair sometime, this is average

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1415419654124.jpg
    1415419654124.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 58
My big one this year was 17 inches. The lake I live by just started stocking them 4 years ago. I fish from a kayak so I get dragged around by them. There is one of the bigger largemouth bass I got this year. 4.5-5 pounds and when they dive into the weeds its a standoff to get them topside :)

Attachments

• 1415419873369.jpg
    1415419873369.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 71
I can't edit the previous post.

Edit: I would love to take a week long vacation to Rainy Lake when the wallies are spawning. Always a chance to hook into a smallie too.

My big one this year was 17 inches. The lake I live by just started stocking them 4 years ago. I fish from a kayak so I get dragged around by them. There is one of the bigger largemouth bass I got this year. 4.5-5 pounds and when they dive into the weeds its a standoff to get them topside :)

You think you get dragged around in kayaks? Try it on a SUP :D. So far my biggest was a 30"ish pike, but sadly didn't get much of a ride cause he hit my texas rig right under me. Last summer my dad also caught a solid 16" smallie on one on a fly rod, which was pretty amusing to watch when is pulled him towards shallow rocks.

I love hooking into bass that give me a free ride around the lake. Always know its a big one by how long I am dragged along for!

I fish docks all the time...gets interesting at times to say the least lol. My line is all torn up from hitting the poles too :(

Back to the game now though :)

I fish docks all the time...gets interesting at times to say the least lol. My line is all torn up from hitting the poles too :(

Back to the game now though :)

Oh it's my turn isn't it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom