Guess That Species!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I know haha. I definitely am contemplating one for the 40b when it gets set up. Here's mine, it's easy but I must officially have this fish after seeing a bunch this weekend
k3KOPox.jpg

Bigred got it first. And no not for a while still but pacificeast had like 8 small ones when I was there yesterday and they were amazing!!

Haha they setup a display non-photo reef with a bunch of macroalgaes, tunicates, gorgonians and Dwarf Ponies!! It was awesome, I was literally in awe. My gf said we have to do one, got her hooked (y) I don't want to blow this thread up haha

Haha they setup a display non-photo reef with a bunch of macroalgaes, tunicates, gorgonians and Dwarf Ponies!! It was awesome, I was literally in awe. My gf said we have to do one, got her hooked (y) I don't want to blow this thread up haha

Well feel free to blow my thread up any time ;). And to get us back on track, another one of my favorites
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398643026.121971.jpg

Yessir. I knew that one off the top of my head as I've seen them at the assateague island visitor center

Back
Top Bottom