Guess That Species!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My clues (aside from noting where it comes from):

Kittykat had suggested Neogobius, so I said "I think you need to go less new and more small on the genus Kittykat. " So, remove "Neo" (new) from Neogobius, and replace it with "Micro" (small) to get Microgobius

"I could give the species name, but that would be being greedy." gulosus is Latin for greedy.

"What sort of clown do you take me for?" One of the common names for Microgobius gulosus is Clown Goby.

Alticus saliens

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nope that's not it. That explains why I couldn't find any common names, more specifically Leaping Blenny on the fish I've chosen.

Wow I feel pretty dumb right now it's salaria fluviatilis, I just couldn't put my finger on it, I was going nuts lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was waiting for someone to guess it first. I found this on Youtube. I feel sorry for the poor guy.
you could tell he was so proud of himself before they left, he was all like, "yeah baby look at this caudal fin, I grew it myself girl. Ay yo girl looky here at dis color, yeah I developed all by myself. Hey mustang Sally, you better slow your engines down. Wait, where you going."

Back
Top Bottom