Guess who's getting a kitten?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishyfanatic said:
cardboard boxes, they LOVE them.

Good point Fishfanatic - Yes, every box is fair game for them. Including shoe boxes.

Nice anecdote time: We were getting rid of old shoes and boxes. Hey, why not put old shoes in the old boxes, stack em' tie em and toss em.
Well when we took a break and when we resumed our task, I had about 8 boxes of old shoes, neatly stacked...or so I thought. Kept hearing some meowing and feeling vibrations in the boxes. Hmmm....untie the boxes and start opening them and viola...kitty is in one of the boxes. :shocked!:

First, HOORAYYY for rescuing a kitten! By now I think you all know my pet cause is animal rescue! (pun intended, btw)

You do not want to spend hours trying to find kitty only to find her in the back of a cabinet or closet.

At the last rental house we lived in, I only set up 2 tanks, had 2 or 3 empty at the time. One of the empty tanks was wrapped in an old moving blanket. I was getting ready for work, and could not find one of my cats anywhere. I called and called, searched high and low, KK was nowhere to be found. Two Hours later (and some lame, made-up excuse phone call made to work), I find her sleeping in the empty tank! That cat almost bit the dust that day, I know she heard me calling, I walked past her a couple dozen times, nary a teensy meow from her.

For the record, I still have her, she's 17+ and going strong!

lmw80 said:
Melody said:
I found something you NEED!!!
Its only 30 bucks!!!... I bet money well spent....

http://www.abcdistributing.com/store/0505F1/34.cfm?

how cool is THAT!?!?!

daniel says no! :cry: :cry:

Tell him either $30.00 for the over the door cat thing.... (that can quickly put away when needed) or $200-300 for one of those monster cat trees that will take up the entire living room....
Or tell him you want one of those cat walk systems that run thru the walls... Then 30 bucks wont seem so bad :D

lmw80 said:
Melody said:
As my push-over of a hubby says.....

"If Mamma aint happy, nobody happy!"

I am going to have to have Daniel talk with your husband :lol:

Ahhhhh...... hmmmm... This took years of training and conditioning... I have to guard him closely when he talk's to other males, he might get too many ideas :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom