Guppyman Trademark and Grand Opening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppyman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Greetings All,

Although a few months late, we are proud to announce the Grand Opening of Laurel Lake Guppies at its new location on the beautiful, 10 acre G-Men Ranch in scenic Maurice River Township, NJ. It is scheduled for July 4th. By that date our brand new web site will be up and running at guppyman.com. At some point after things settle down we will offer some very special deals to AA members.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the wonderful people I have met on this Forum for the constant encouragement I have received since joining. There were days that I just felt like packing it in, but you folks kept me going. You are all "the best."

Also, FYI, the term Guppyman® is now an official U.S. Registered Trademark. It only took a year and a half AND a small fortune, but it is finally approved. Please tickle your calendar to hit the site on July 4th. You could win a prize! Seriousy!!!

Thanks again,

Frank/Guppyman®

How far is Maurice River Township from Princeton? I may have to stop by and see ya! :wink:

Hi Lori,

We are located about 5 minutes from Millville, 10 minutes from Vineland and 45 minutes from Philly. Princeton - I do not know the time or distance - sorry. I DO know that you are welcome to visit. I promise you 200 tanks of really beautiful g*ppies - the best I have ever raised in 45 years. Hope to see you after the 4th.

Frank

Well I don't think I am alone in saying that we all knew this day would come! Congrats, and I hope to be the proud owner of some of those beautiful cory cats of yours!

BTW, thanks for your assistance to me in my quest to learn more about Endler's, I have some now, well, actually I have more than I know what to do with, LOL! Your advice was very helpful to me. :D

Corys?

TankGirl said:
I hope to be the proud owner of some of those beautiful cory cats of yours!

PLEASE!!! There are currently about 2,500 Corys on the premises no matter how many I sell - 100 at a time, the numbers don't seem to be getting smaller. How many hundred would you like??? :)

TankGirl said:
BTW, thanks for your assistance to me in my quest to learn more about Endler's, Your advice was very helpful to me. :D

I'm really happy to know that. I only have 1 tank of endlers, because I can't spare the tank space. I had to get rid of all my pl*cos, loaches and bumblebees. :-( I miss mt purdy 'lil fishies.

Frank

Congratulations, Frank! That is really wonderful news. Hope your business venture is as successful and fulfilling as you so deserve for it to be :)

If I still lived in NYC I'd definitely trek out to NJ to see your new facility. But alas, Seattle is a wee bit far. I will think of you on the 4th of July, though, as I am packing a hundred boxes (we move on July 6).

Best of luck to you and your guppies and cories! Post pix of the grand opening, if you can (you've got some basic camera equipment, dontcha? :wink: ).

Cheers,
Myriam

There is a serious cory cat shortage in my neck of the woods - but honestly all I need are about 4 to fill out my school in the 55. That just sounds silly, considering the volume you have going there! If you are shipping then I am going to let a few of my choice LFS know about your operation.

Thanks

myriam said:
Congratulations, Frank! I will think of you on the 4th of July, though, as I am packing a hundred boxes (we move on July 6).

Post pix of the grand opening, if you can (you've got some basic camera equipment, dontcha? :wink: ).

Cheers,
Myriam

Thanks, Myriam. Yes, I'll be taking pics and vids. Will post them on the site. Best of luch w/ your move also.

Frank

Shipping

William said:
Is your work going to be set up for on site purchasing only? Or will you be shipping fish?
Hi. - The site is geared more for promotional purposes than for actual selling. I prefer that people come to the hatchery to purchase. That way when they leave, I KNOW that they are happy. I'm sure that over time I will begin to ship fish, but I'm in no hurry to do that. Visiting the G-Men Ranch is fun, and let's face it - there aren't many places in the country where you can see a couple of hundred tanks of fancy guppies. That's the fun part. Come on down!!! - Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom