Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-09-2004, 10:51 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Guppyman Trademark and Grand Opening

Greetings All,

Although a few months late, we are proud to announce the Grand Opening of Laurel Lake Guppies at its new location on the beautiful, 10 acre G-Men Ranch in scenic Maurice River Township, NJ. It is scheduled for July 4th. By that date our brand new web site will be up and running at guppyman.com. At some point after things settle down we will offer some very special deals to AA members.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the wonderful people I have met on this Forum for the constant encouragement I have received since joining. There were days that I just felt like packing it in, but you folks kept me going. You are all "the best."

Also, FYI, the term Guppyman® is now an official U.S. Registered Trademark. It only took a year and a half AND a small fortune, but it is finally approved. Please tickle your calendar to hit the site on July 4th. You could win a prize! Seriousy!!!

Thanks again,

Frank/Guppyman®

Old 06-09-2004, 10:54 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
How far is Maurice River Township from Princeton? I may have to stop by and see ya!

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:56 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations!!

Old 06-09-2004, 11:12 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Hi Lori,

We are located about 5 minutes from Millville, 10 minutes from Vineland and 45 minutes from Philly. Princeton - I do not know the time or distance - sorry. I DO know that you are welcome to visit. I promise you 200 tanks of really beautiful g*ppies - the best I have ever raised in 45 years. Hope to see you after the 4th.

Frank
Old 06-09-2004, 11:35 PM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Well I don't think I am alone in saying that we all knew this day would come! Congrats, and I hope to be the proud owner of some of those beautiful cory cats of yours!

BTW, thanks for your assistance to me in my quest to learn more about Endler's, I have some now, well, actually I have more than I know what to do with, LOL! Your advice was very helpful to me.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:43 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Corys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGirl
I hope to be the proud owner of some of those beautiful cory cats of yours!
PLEASE!!! There are currently about 2,500 Corys on the premises no matter how many I sell - 100 at a time, the numbers don't seem to be getting smaller. How many hundred would you like???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGirl
BTW, thanks for your assistance to me in my quest to learn more about Endler's, Your advice was very helpful to me.
I'm really happy to know that. I only have 1 tank of endlers, because I can't spare the tank space. I had to get rid of all my pl*cos, loaches and bumblebees. :-( I miss mt purdy 'lil fishies.

Frank
Old 06-09-2004, 11:46 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to oscarbreeder
Congrats frank.
Cant wait to check out the site.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/kyman_33/sig.jpg
Old 06-09-2004, 11:47 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Congratulations, Frank! That is really wonderful news. Hope your business venture is as successful and fulfilling as you so deserve for it to be

If I still lived in NYC I'd definitely trek out to NJ to see your new facility. But alas, Seattle is a wee bit far. I will think of you on the 4th of July, though, as I am packing a hundred boxes (we move on July 6).

Best of luck to you and your guppies and cories! Post pix of the grand opening, if you can (you've got some basic camera equipment, dontcha? ).

Cheers,
Myriam
Old 06-09-2004, 11:54 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

Is your work going to be set up for on site purchasing only? Or will you be shipping fish?
Old 06-10-2004, 12:09 AM   #10
AA Team Emeritus

There is a serious cory cat shortage in my neck of the woods - but honestly all I need are about 4 to fill out my school in the 55. That just sounds silly, considering the volume you have going there! If you are shipping then I am going to let a few of my choice LFS know about your operation.

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com