Halfmoon and dragonscale bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Khalix

Aquarium Advice Freak
Petsmart is finally carrying both. :lol:

I picked up a blue and mustard yellow halfmoon this morning. Just letting fellow betta nerds know. :fish1:

that is awesome,i wonder if my petsmart carrys them...

I work there unfortunately. They're all supposed to be getting them, but it may depend on the area. They're $6.99 and the ones we got looked really good for what it's worth.

I don't usually buy fish at work(it's sad but I generally shop at a smaller family owned business across town) but I fell in love. :)

I work there unfortunately. They're all supposed to be getting them, but it may depend on the area. They're $6.99 and the ones we got looked really good for what it's worth.

I don't usually buy fish at work(it's sad but I generally shop at a smaller family owned business across town) but I fell in love. :)
i live near windsor,ontario, so im not sure if theyll have them,but next time im at petsmart ill check.

yea i been noticing that all petsmarts and petco's are starting to stock up on betta fishes any where from half moon to double tail the crown bettas they get are cool too

all depends on where you live tho cause it seems some prices vary with in location i went to a few to check out fishes and notice very low prices from $3 for females to about $13 for double tail and crown

all in all better then online and aquabid prices IMO

Yeah, I hate that the prices vary so much, though. Even the other store within my area charges more because the neighborhood is considered more "upscale".

My local petco and petsmart have almost every type, seems like petsmart never has king beggar though...

Back
Top Bottom