Happy Halloween Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Halloween!! The irony of Halloween: Reflecting upon this terrifyingly wonderous holiday I often wonder, why is it that when young we are told by our parents to never accept candy from a stranger, yet they so eagerly fling us out the door once a year to ask and even perform "tricks" for candy by random people with scary masks and attire? XD

i find it funny that if people really knew what holloween was truly about and where it came from most of them probably wouldn't be celebrating it. of course that's true with most of the "holidays".

i only got 2 trick or treeters >.< looks like i get all the CANDY!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA

That's why you should buy candy that you like to eat! :)

Our cul-de-sac had a little party. We put tables out and one table had a bunch of pizza for the adults and the other table had all the kid's candy. Those kids made out great! :) It was a nice, fairly warm night and kids and adults had fun. It was nice that parents didn't take the kids door-to-door so everyone could just socialize, see all the costumes, and eat and have fun!

i find it funny that if people really knew what holloween was truly about and where it came from most of them probably wouldn't be celebrating it. of course that's true with most of the "holidays".
Yeah most were "Pagan" origin. Like the Christmas tree is from the Druids and has nothing to do with Christ's birthday.

Yeah most were "Pagan" origin. Like the Christmas tree is from the Druids and has nothing to do with Christ's birthday.

and what does a chocolate toting rabbit have to do with Easter?
most of the holidays have ties to old pagan rituals which the catholic church adopted to gain more parishinners and therefore more money. and now they have become "tradition" so people blindly follow along.

we didnt even have any trickortreators, so now i get to have all of what ihad to miss out on this year!

an hour? Jeeze Louise.....I bring a dozen doughnuts to work and 3 of our male workers have it polished off in 10 minutes...talk about sugar junkies!

Back
Top Bottom