Happy Holidays AA:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
Wish everyone a happy, safe, and wet holiday! Despite what you've been told in the past, candy canes are not good for oscars so please refrain.. rams like butternut squash though so have at it! Hope all your aquatic wants and needs come true:) I'll take any extra amazon gift cards you may have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Happy holidays fishtankers young and old! I just got my a planted plus today Brookster, so I will pm you about plants soon.

Plants.... i started this thing because I liked fish.. now I have more plants than fish.. it's cold here but I'm going to flood you guys with some cool stuff soon, weather depending. Next week may have some blyxa japonjca, ludwiga sp. Red and ar mini up for grabs..
Ps - not bragging, this will be roak..

Last edited:
Plants.... i started this thing because I liked fish.. now I have more plants than fish.. it's cold here but I'm going to flood you guys with some cool stuff soon, weather depending. Next week may have some blyxa japonjca, ludwiga sp. Red and ar mini up for grabs..
Ps - not bragging, this will be roak..

Happy HO HO HO holidays to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks! Happy holidays to all. I hope Santa brings many fish goodies and that no one gets a visit from krampus :)

Merry Christmas everyone and have a great day x
Lesley

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Back
Top Bottom