Happy TANKSgiving!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sinibotia

Aquarium Advice Addict
Happy Thanksgiving everyone (those who celebrate it, anyway... murica!) What are you thankful for with your fish tanks in particular? Share some good things that are on your mind!

I'm thankful that most of my fish pairs are spawning successfully, that none of my heaters have exploded or malfunctioned, that all of my loaches are fat and parasite free, and for new zebra loaches! And most of all, for the many good fishkeeping friends I have here!

Did you just wait till midnight to post this? :D

I am thankful that I am very blessed. I sat down and tried to write a christmas list of things I needed today. To my surprise it was actually very difficult. I could only come up with 2 items that I really "needed". More reef salt and a heater for future QT.

We may think life really sucks at times but we just have to sit back and realize how truly blessed we are. I mean, fish keeping is an expensive hobby in itself, many cannot afford it.

Caleb

I'm incredibly thankful that i was introduced to this hobby and to AA. For the welcoming environment and the friends I've made here. I'm thankful for all our fishy friends, along with the resources to maintain them. But most of all I'm thankful for my family, my husband and my son. Wouldn't be the same without them!

Sorry its sappy everyone xP

But seriously thank you all for being such great people and for your support and knowledge! It means a lot to us!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I'm thankful for this great community of people we have here who all help each other out, for my fish doing great in my tanks and most of all, the people around me, not only in my family but here too, supporting me in my hobby! Happy Thanksgiving!

We may think life really sucks at times but we just have to sit back and realize how truly blessed we are. I mean, fish keeping is an expensive hobby in itself, many cannot afford it.

Caleb

^THIS^

Thankful for all who support and share my hobby and others who don't.
Thankful that some of the stuff I try goes ok and even more thankful I still feel like trying harder on things that resist my efforts.
Thankful for family and their health and well being,
and who here would care if this wasn't such an active fish orientated community full of great people I am thankful for.(y)
A lot of the success with my latest fish escapade can be credited to the great help available here at so many levels.:thanks:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm thankful for family, this forum the aquarium hobby, friends, you guys here my education and my life in general!

Happy THanksgiving Guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Guys.... If you only knew....

Im just THANKFUL... Thankful for it all. First & foremost My son, my Father, my Mother, My Girlfriend & mojo. Family is important.

Secondly, Friends... Which is part oof #1 cause friends are family.
Where would i be without friends.... You guys are the Best. I coukdnt ask for a better group of people to share my part of this fine hobby with.

Third
Everything else. The breeders in asia. The importers. The fish collectors in villages. The scientists that trek for them. For the fish them selves. For the chance to be a part of it. For the good fish stores. For the whole crazy planet and universe that makes it all possible. May we all wake up and realize be thankful and give back. In any lil way we can.

Thank you MeloOSU for this site. Rabbles rabbles there may be, bet all are becoming "WE"....
AA rocks.

TO ALL... THANK YOU!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Got my stretchy pants on so it all good.
Thankful for many things. Thankful for AA. It's more than a hobby if it brings us together. Spanning time zones, generations, race, beliefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Spouse and daughter out of town plus two kids that work retail scheduled for this evening so we'll be celebrating this weekend :flowers:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Thankful for Family, Friends, Neighbors, Our country, Fish keeping, and my Cowboys :D. I got to see them in person for the first time today and even though Romo threw 3 interceptions I had a blast. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom