Happy Valentines Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy V-Day to you too! and to all!

Now run out and get your wife something special! or your husband! or your fish!

My bf and I celebrated tonight because I have a test to study for tomorrow and it would just be really crowded at resturants

Happy Valentines day to everyone *hugs and kisses*

happy valentines day all ... do something nice to the significant other. and if you are stuck on gift ideas, here are a few choices:
a) a dozen red roses for the woman you love
b) a dozen black roses for the woman you hate
c) a pin up poster of you in a great article of clothing for the man you love
d) a pin up poster of your mother for the man you hate.
e) a box of choclates for whoever
f) signing the documents needed to make the divorce final

Hope these help!

My wife and I ordered pizza and watched Platoon.

I sure know my way with the ladies...

She doesn't know it yet, but I'm purposefully "bombing" this Valentine's weekend and day to take her out to our favorite restaurant this coming weekend. We haven't been there for a couple years, and I think it would be nice for us to drop a bundle on dinner. It's called South Mountain Inn, nestled on top of a hill with no fewer than 4 fireplaces roaring at all times, really romantic, really nice, and the best dessert ever.

Just like to keep her guessing :D.

My wife just started a new job and is training all week long. I work nights as it is, so For the next three days (until my next day off) we wont even see each other. By the time I get home from work, shes already gone and she isnt home yet by the time I have to leave again :cry: We spent the weekend together doing goofy little things, but we didnt do anything special just for valentines day. I think she figures that this year it will be quiet and nothing special. :twisted: I have a dozen red roses hiding in the garage....I'll bring them in the house when I go to bed, so she'll find them in the morning when she gets up for work. :p I love my honey...I didnt want her to be left out for valentines day. Man, it is hard to get a gift for someone when they are always right there with you!

Happy Valentines day! Hope next year I'll have something to celebrate :twisted:
Shouldn't be a problem..... :wink:

Happy Valentine's Day everybody. If you don't have a special honey, do something nice for a friend, a neighbor, yourself, or your pets.

:hugs:

my parents are buying me my fish tank today

im so happy i could cry.... the only thing is idk if the tulsa aquatics is open today i hope it is or i will cry

Happy Valentines Day to Everyone

Happy Valentine"s Day to all my fishy friends here at A.A.

I got my wife a big box of chocolates, shaped like little Jeff Gordon cars of course, and a nice card.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Attachments

• trevor_and_mistletoe.jpg
    trevor_and_mistletoe.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 111
  • hearts_and_flowers.jpg
    hearts_and_flowers.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 200
  • tunnel_of_love.jpg
    tunnel_of_love.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 72
Status