hassled over fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just play paintball and captain a paintball team lol.
I dont think we have aquaria clubs and stuff around here... Its a small town though so i kind of doubt it. Although it would be really awesome.
I had my 10 gallon tank for years, i finally convinced my girlfriend of 2 years to get her own. she would come to my h ouse just to see the fish lol. so she bought a small (and rather useless) 2 gallon tank and i helped her get that one running. A couple weeks later i bought a new 37 gallon tank. Then her mom started wanting a fish tank b/c she liked my gf's. So she got her hands on a 20 gallon tropiquaria tank (which i spent most of the day cleaning and setting up today lol). Then she came hom this afternoon and said that one of her friends was getting rid of a 300 gallon saltwater tank and that she was going to get it from them for free! Filter included.
People go fishcrazy when they get into it lol.

Anyone who thinks keeping fish isn't 'manly' should stick their fingers in my jewel cichlid tank after a weekend without any feedings!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom