Have I lost it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

godzilla

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am out of town right now, staying in a hotel (Ottawa, Canada). I am waiting for a delivery of fish at home, that will be there Friday when I return.

Last night, I dreamt about fish! Just basic stuff....how I want the tank to look, what the new fish will be like, etc...nothing sick or twisted, just an average night of tank maintenance and fish.

Is that a problem? My wife seems to think it may be! :)

anyone else dream about this stuff?

I've dreamt about my fish before and I think other people on this site have as well!

I usually have dreams about fish stores, and not my own fish. Although last night I did have a dream about my crypt plant.

I would not admit that to anyone else but you all, because you understand.

Mosaic said:
I usually have dreams about fish stores, and not my own fish. Although last night I did have a dream about my crypt plant.

me too every so often (except for the crypt plant part) im always finding some cool fish that doesnt exist in the lfs

8O u guys are weird 8O ............................... :D lolololol :D j/k yeah the stoe more then anything else, lol

i have some wicked freaky fish dreams. i once had a dream about waking up to a tank full of baby guppies and then a few hours later when i actually woke up i looked in the tank out of curiosity and what do u know.... tons of baby guppies lol. freaked me right out. i had a dream that i lived in the clay pot that is in my aquarium and all the fish kept asking me if i was interested in selling cause they wanted to move in lol. i know i am crazy so please dont remind me.

I totally had a dream just the other night that one of my tanks broke because someone was leaning on it. It was nuts.

I had another dream last night. I put a dwarf puffer and a baby snakehead in a 3 gal tank and was like "Oh, don't worry, its just a grow out tank for the snakehead." But the snakehead ate the puffer before I could move him. :(

The tank was beautifully aquascaped though. :)

My fish dreams are usually disaster related, ie the tank exploxing and flooding the house and getting me evicted, or fish eating my arm when i'm reaching in the tank fussing around with things or coming home to find my cats dead in the fish tank.

8O

I must admit.....ummm...I have a friend who dreams about his own fishes and how they look in his tank. Yea...ummm...a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom