Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-24-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Have you ever thought about starting a fish business?

Have you thought or ever done it? I have a two car garage I know I could turn into a business for probably less then 10,000 dollars. has anyone done this successfully? All we have here in Rapid City, SD is a Petco, and a Petsmart. The other three fish stores in town have been run out of business within the last 3 years. I know there's a good market for better fish.

iamkush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to Cornstar Send a message via Skype™ to Cornstar
Of course, I considered it a numerous amount of times. I enjoy the fish hobby, and the LFS and Chain Stores in NYC are just horrid.

But the thing I worry about myself is that, having a variety of fishes, I fear I will not be able to provide each fish I have with the attention and care it deserves. Then I would be just one of those regular owners of the criticized pet stores.
"Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep going"
Cornstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com