Have You Found That Spark ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well as we all know there are many types of tropical, marine and even coldwater fish but have you found what your looking for?
By this I mean when you first decided to start keeping fish have you found what you imagined as such.

I must be one of the worst for this, I love keeping fish but it took me about half a year and many fish before I found what I was looking for. Every one has there own personal favorites and well I have finally found mine regarding fish.

I love my 2 Sea Frog Puffers and my Discus to bits.
But not there tanks.

I have found the fish I want to keep just not the tank set-ups so to speak lol.

So I was wondering if every one else has found there :onfire: "Spark" :onfire: regarding to fish and tank set-ups ?
If so How long did it take lol ?
And if not what do you think you are looking for lol ?

I don't think I'll be happy with my tank setup until I get that 125 gallon. :mrgreen:

My favorite fish right now is the Bala sharks. I just think they are great. Yesterday I bought 2 Spotted Raphael Catfish, and I absolutely love them. :mrgreen:

I finally found my dream tank (125 gal), well one of them anyways :clown:, and I am still working on the fish. My problem I seem to love really big fish, clown loaches are one of my favorites. African cichlids are one of my newest loves.

I have the spark with my 58 planted and the fish in it still and had it after a few months of owning it. I also found a lot of fun with Killifish... great for an over active mind!

Moose

I had one that appeared to be an Altum.. but it was sold in an assorted angles tank... with marbles, golds and double blacks if I remember correctly.. so It wasnt wild caught..

I've found it in my 55 gal tank. It was setup exactly how I want it. I have the fish that I want and the decor that I wanted. :D But I don't think anyone is completly satisfied because there ae so many other species that they want to keep but don't have the room for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom