Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
View Poll Results: Have you seen Disney's Finding Nemo?
Yes 41 53.95%
No 35 46.05%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-11-2003, 11:05 AM   #11
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
I saw a short bit about the movie on the disney channel one day and apparently the voice for the one DUDE turtle was the movies director.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 11:23 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to hisc1ay Send a message via Yahoo to hisc1ay
Y'all are making me want to see this thing quicker than I planned.

-j

Old 06-12-2003, 11:42 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via Yahoo to enjoyfish
I love that movie , saw it twice . The ending when the fish were floating in the bay .I laughed all the way home . I even jumped when they were in the deep deep with the glow fish . But i may be wrong i dont think its a disney movie . I think its made by pixel , They also made toy story.
Old 06-12-2003, 11:43 PM   #14
AA Team Emeritus

Pixar, but I think that is owned by Disney, not sure though.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 10:58 PM   #15
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
Fishfreek, talking whale was my favorite part too. I also went to McDonald's and bought the shark toy and out him on top of my computer at work!! "Grab shell, dude!"
Old 06-20-2003, 03:28 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Activist

I loved it, I took my girlfriend to see it and she liked it to. The movie had plenty of humour in it to cater to Adults and of course I'm a big kid so I loved the humour meant for children also. Thumbs up to the animators and designers for such a realistic looking movie underwater. Sometimes I thought I was going to have to come up for air.

Esspresso! Breakfast of Champions.
Scott1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 05:08 PM   #17

Great movie and will see it over and over...DVD is on the list...
Old 06-22-2003, 02:49 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Regular

"Jellyman, offspring , offspring, JellyMan "
Sweet ...Totally.
Ok Ok I have seen it 3 times now .. Dude ....I can say every line in my sleep ... I loved sea turtles before , but now MAN I am hooked for sure!! The sea turtles were my favorite to , oh Oh I like Bloat too!! Yeah man .. and my son is disabled so it was cool for him to realte to Nemo... I give it 4 flippers up DUDE!!!
Old 07-04-2003, 11:13 AM   #19
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to stacie
nemo

I took my 3 year old daughter to see it. About 30 minutes into it she says " I am ready to go now." I said "No way!! Watch the fish, they're funny!" When the DVD comes out, I'm buying it for myself. A simply hilarious movie, with a good storyline.

Stacie
Old 07-22-2003, 06:29 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Activist

"You've got serious thrill issues, dude." 8)
That movie was AWESOME!!! I've seen it 2 times now, and I am sure to buy the DVD as soon as it comes out . . . it was really really great. The sea turtles were my favorites, but I was really happy to see the Humpback whale (my favorite whale) and how realistic everything seemed (yes, like the specks in the water). The sharks were funny, too, and I was startled in the beginning with the speed of the barracuda . . . I mean, they did a stellar job on it! My sister said she laughed so hard she cried during the scene that-- well, I can't describe it in full, as it would give away too much for all the non-viewers, but it's when Darla's in the dentist's chair and Nigel's flying around. She (my sis) loved the movie, and this is from someone who doesn't really like animals that much. (I asked her what she thought about the fish, and she was like, "well, they were pretty . . . " *sigh* Oh well, you can't win them all!) So that was a wonderful wonderful wonderful movie; an instant favorite; can't wait to see it again. 8O I highly recommend it!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com