Have you seen Disney's Finding Nemo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you seen Disney's Finding Nemo?

• Total voters
I took my children to see it. I thought that it was great! The turtles were my favorite. I explained to my children that Gill the moorish idol was trying to escape because they do not survive in fish tanks. (they want to get one now) I thought that they did a great job with the movie. :BIG:

I liked the part when they where "talking whale".

The entire movie has some really great comedy.

The "jellies" were cool too. I will probably see it again, and the DVD is a sure purchase.

:onfire: I took my little one to see it, but i engoyed more than he did. Great flick. I loved the attention that was given to little details like the water current and the tiny specks floating in the ocean as well as the tank. I cant wait for the DVD. :grab:

I always check rottentomatoes.com for reviews before going to a movie, and this movie has the highest rating I have ever seen! 98% good out of over 140 reviews! I was amazed, but not as amazed as going to see the movie first hand. My fiance and I went to an earlier show so we could be around a bunch of kids (IMO the only way to watch a Disney movie. I've heard complaints about the movie just catering to kids (well, duh), but I disagree. As a (former) member of AA (alcoholics anonymous, not aquarium advice :D ) I can say I thoroughly enjoyed the recovering shark sequence, and I can say not one child in there understood what "don't fall off the wagon" meant.

I saw it with my girl and we both loved it. Actually was wanting a Percula Clown for some time, ever since I started setting up my Nano, and after watching that movie I couldn't stop my self from getting one. Guess what his name is? He's doing great, I especially liked the shark sequence also, my father has been in AA for over 10 years so I caught it all, and the look in that sharks eyes when it tasted it's vice, well I've seen that before also. I especially liked the turtle sequence, dudes.

Peace

Edge

I saw a short bit about the movie on the disney channel one day and apparently the voice for the one DUDE turtle was the movies director.

I love that movie , saw it twice . The ending when the fish were floating in the bay .I laughed all the way home . I even jumped when they were in the deep deep with the glow fish . But i may be wrong i dont think its a disney movie . I think its made by pixel , They also made toy story.

Fishfreek, talking whale was my favorite part too. I also went to McDonald's and bought the shark toy and out him on top of my computer at work!! "Grab shell, dude!" :D

I loved it, I took my girlfriend to see it and she liked it to. The movie had plenty of humour in it to cater to Adults and of course I'm a big kid so I loved the humour meant for children also. Thumbs up to the animators and designers for such a realistic looking movie underwater. Sometimes I thought I was going to have to come up for air.

Great movie and will see it over and over...DVD is on the list...

"Jellyman, offspring , offspring, JellyMan "
Sweet ...Totally.
Ok Ok I have seen it 3 times now .. Dude ....I can say every line in my sleep ... I loved sea turtles before , but now MAN I am hooked for sure!! The sea turtles were my favorite to , oh Oh I like Bloat too!! Yeah man .. and my son is disabled so it was cool for him to realte to Nemo... I give it 4 flippers up DUDE!!!

nemo

I took my 3 year old daughter to see it. About 30 minutes into it she says " I am ready to go now." I said "No way!! Watch the fish, they're funny!" When the DVD comes out, I'm buying it for myself. A simply hilarious movie, with a good storyline. :D

Stacie :lol:

"You've got serious thrill issues, dude." 8)
That movie was AWESOME!!! I've seen it 2 times now, and I am sure to buy the DVD as soon as it comes out . . . it was really really great. The sea turtles were my favorites, but I was really happy to see the Humpback whale (my favorite whale) and how realistic everything seemed (yes, like the specks in the water). The sharks were funny, too, and I was startled in the beginning with the speed of the barracuda . . . I mean, they did a stellar job on it! My sister said she laughed so hard she cried during the scene that-- well, I can't describe it in full, as it would give away too much for all the non-viewers, but it's when Darla's in the dentist's chair and Nigel's flying around. She (my sis) loved the movie, and this is from someone who doesn't really like animals that much. (I asked her what she thought about the fish, and she was like, "well, they were pretty . . . " *sigh* :roll: Oh well, you can't win them all!) So that was a wonderful wonderful wonderful movie; an instant favorite; can't wait to see it again. 8O I highly recommend it!

Back
Top Bottom