He didn't even take his jacket off...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
Daniel walked in the door, said hi, sat on the couch and was in sleepy land in like 5 minutes, lol.

Attachments

• sleepy.jpg
    sleepy.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 169
poor guy...so tired....hard day at work i suppose? or not much sleep...lori are you keeping him up at night?

he has been working 12+ hour days....I work 9 hour days and complain, lol.

he worked from like 6am to 6:30pm today - and crazier hours earlier in the week. Problem is....he doesn't go to sleep! He'll go to sleep at like 2 and wake up at 5 and wonder why he's tired.

Meanwhile (shannon!!) - I go to bed between 11 at 12 with my cat, lol.

LMAO!!

12+hr days...i did that one time...2 six hour parties...when i got home my mom asked how my day went...i was in so much pain..i cried.

he needs his sleep!!!!! must get his beauty sleep! okay so maybe its "handsom" sleep but what ever..its almost all the same.

tell me about it...it's the only thing we argue about is his sleep...cause then hhis alarms go off for like an hour before he gets up...and then i can't fall back to sleep....blah blah blah

lmw80 said:
Problem is....he doesn't go to sleep! He'll go to sleep at like 2 and wake up at 5 and wonder why he's tired.

HA! My husband is just like that. He will only get 4 or 5 hours sleep, several days in a row, and he thinks because he falls asleep on the couch he has some sort of a sleep disorder. YEA, ya do, its called sleep deprivation! Too funny!

silly men these days... they just simply don't know what is good for them.

nuh uh

we know whats good for us

we are just to lazy to do something about it :D

Poor thing! I know if we had a recliner (or if our sofa was more comfortable, lol) Rick would crash out the minute he got home, too. He puts in very long hours, busting his behind trying to get promoted.

I know Daniel is thrilled that you posted that pic, Lori! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom