help name my angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, I,ve had my angelfish for 4 weeks now & both me & my husband can't decide on an name any help would be great :)

ForumRunner_20120907_224954.jpg

I like Skye.
A couple others are Cobalt, Electric Blue (Elly for short), Cuddles, Ptera, Skittles, or Jazz.

It really is different! That's definitely something I would do. You should get some more and name them all after breakfast foods lol. Bacon and Eggs

moo33284 said:
It really is different! That's definitely something I would do. You should get some more and name them all after breakfast foods lol. Bacon and Eggs

That would be some talking point when someone came round! Especially if my son started talking to them lol

moo33284 said:

My mom has a pug she calls Biscuit. When my sister got a pug they nick named her Gravy.

Biscuit and gravy... Bacon and Egg... Now I'm hungry!!

You could name it Topaz.

Bearchumjs said:
My mom has a pug she calls Biscuit. When my sister got a pug they nick named her Gravy.

Biscuit and gravy... Bacon and Egg... Now I'm hungry!!

You could name it Topaz.

I had a horse named topaz! That's great never thought of that love it :)

Finally picked a name well my son did, he named her/him Angus after the Angus burger! Lol

Back
Top Bottom