Help, trying to add AA vote link

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krazymom

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well I copied and pasted it onto my sig. but the link doesn't work. Not sure how to do it correctly???? Not very good at computers. I don't know how to PM either.....Please advise. If you can add it go ahead otherwise tell me how. Thanks!

To PM you just find the member you want to PM and hit the PM button (or you can type their ID into a new PM)

As far as the link goes I havent done it, and I dont know what its linked to... but Ill find out.

OK here it is:

<!!!!!!!!!a href="http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=fishfree" target="_blank" class="postlink">TEXT HERE</a>

Remove the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in that line before you put that into your sig.

Also, where it says TEXT HERE type the text you want it the link to say.

Thats how you would do it in HTML

They might be using some funky URL tags or something on here....

Not sure why it's not working. I am copying it with the top of my toolbar (windows 2000) and pasting it. Is that right?

Actually it should work. One thing missing.

You are missing the other "]" after the beginning url tag.

I don't know what to do? Also why does it look so messy? Instead of just saying
Vote Here for Aquarium Advice??

Maybe I should just put Vote on the Home page for AA?? haha LOL! :D

In the registration place is says bb code and other stuff I have no idea what that all means. Is there certain settings I should have those set to for it to work right?

Well it will not look as messy once it starts working. Let me play with it a bit and see what I can do.

Hmm I dont know what to tell you, its not working for me either (Although I dont care to have one in my sig :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom