Help with fish food brand..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjldad

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got a sample of fish food from Dr F&S a while back... However, I cannot recall the brand or the name of the food.. I think it had a german name, and I remember the picture on it having a bunch of fish (I believe they were orange) swimming around in a circle.. Was for FW and they were very small bits...

Thanks for any help.. Dr F&S site doesn't have it listed, been through all of their food on their page.. Like I said, it was a sample, so could have been something they were trying out as well..
Thanks!!

Hmm, that's not quite it.. I would have recognized that.. It had what looked to be 100 fish going around in a circle...

Hmm, were yours bits or broken up flakes? I have their flakes and I believe both came in the same shipment from f&s.. Maybe it was the ad the samples were attached too that had all the fish... I'll have to look again.. Thx!

Mine were the broken up flakes, and I would look, but I am in the process of moving and JUST threw them in the garbage last night LOL. They came stapled to a pamphlet. :)

Yeah, I still have some of the broken flakes..

Maybe I should just call F&S. :)
I'm pretty sure Sera was the manufacture.. Just can't figure which item it was now..

Back
Top Bottom