Helping Each Other Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NinjaTetra

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently noticed that some of the more commonly seen members get more help when they post. Ive been around for a year and sometimes I don't get answers. Could we try and help out more, especially if theres none or few responses?

We don't allow bumping here at AA but you can keep a thread moving by posting some content. Sometimes during the weekends things are slow but I saw one of your threads had 30 responses to it. Sounds like some people were helping. Anyway I hope you get what you are looking for. If not as I said post some information and content and I`m sure someone will help.

I wasn't meaning bumping, and yes occasionally I will get a lot of responses.... I just meant that if you see a recent thread with no responses, join in! Be friendly! Kinda like the reminder about tact, but different.

Content drives replies. I haven't looked at any of your posts, but I will say that people who get a lot of responses typically have lots of information in their posts.

The subject also matters. You're going to get a lot more responses if you're asking how to breed guppies than you will of you're asking who has experience with some rare exotic fish, plant, or coral.

Back
Top Bottom