Hey All! I'm Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
After a forced hiatus, I am returned.

It has not been good, or normal. I'll not put details here.
But I was stuck out of state for weeks
Had a very melodramatic reception on retuning home
Will be single after 19 with the same person and 14 years in deadlock ( hopefully as soon as possible
Still has all my fish alive despite having them ignored nearly a month while I was gone (they had 2 50% changes...period)
Won't be going to school for a bit longer

Ah well, many have had it worse...
And my kids and I have our health, right? And our fish ^_^

Welcome back.. Sorry to hear... Glad to hear your fishes are all doing ok.. We all missed you.. :)

Yeah, I missed it here too, and my daughter couldn't cheat and use my name for advice because the computers were all wiped.

It is not all bad, as long as my sense of humor is intact. I am now even teh Queen of Karoke Fridays now. ^_^ I belt out Cash, Orbison and Isaak. If I smoke a lot I can get some Etheridge. Or I can falsetto up to a tenor.
And now my sister who I brought to be nanny is bit by the fish bug. HEh!

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about what happened - however, props to you for having the guts to sing karoke. :D

Welcome back, Christmasfish! We have all been missing you, that's for sure - hope things all work out, and we are here for ya! :D

As one of our labyrinth fish experts, I am very glad to see you return to the fold - :mrgreen:

Christmasfish -
You were missed! I am sorry to hear that life has been stressful and not fun lately...hopefully you will experience some peace and serenity soon...hang in there.

:fadein:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom