Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-18-2005, 12:33 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to virus
hey some Questions about Pumpkin pie and tanks, and cellphon

HEy everyone

i havent been posting for a LONG while
one cuz of work and school
and well thats just about it, well first question HOW do you make pumpkin pie? cuz i really want some, and can you acctually make it with a pumpkin?

oh a a second thing, i wanted to know if i should get a 70 gallon tank for 130 bucks? cuz i have 58 dollars now and 48 coming, with 50 bucks a week from work, can i have a saltwater tank? or at least start a freshwater? or should i go bigger? oh and now the cell phone question

can anyone tell me what a good "unlimited" plan thats good like Revol or sumthing, cuz i have been wanting a cellphone now,
1 becuase of work
2 becaue of emergencys
also i want a cell pone with picture camera ?

so thank you VERY much if you guys can give opinions on one or more of these topics!!

1 Rosy barb
3 Neon Swordtails
1 Platinum lyretail mollie
3 Cory Cats
1 Dojo Loach
1 Angelfish
10 Gallon
empt- but running

This is cool place to make a extra budget for ur fishies by reading emails
http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?Virus
Old 11-18-2005, 01:24 AM   #2

ok... for the cell phone.. most companies you can get a free phone when you sign up for service.. or a fairly cheap one. I got my nokia camera phone from sprint for free.

Pumpkin pies- its easier to use the pumkin filling and they usually have instructions on the can for pumkin pie.. although ive never made one I plan on trying this year

Old 11-18-2005, 02:00 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Pumpkin Pie - I know you just basically bake pieces of pumpkin and then put them in a food processor.

There are a couple recipes here:
http://allrecipes.com/
I did a quick google search and came up with this link too:
http://www.camellia.org/kitchen/pumpkin-pie.html <-- click on the puree link once you are there to see how to make it with real pumpkins.

Old 11-18-2005, 02:27 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Pumpkin pie can be made from real pumpkins. The best pumpkins for pie are small and often sold specially as "pie pumpkins". Canned pumpkin is easier but making pie from real pumpkins isn't too hard. You can find tons of recipes on the internet.

As for the new tank, I'd definitely get it. How can you pass up a new tank! However saltwater on limited funds isn't a good idea in my honest opinion. I'd set the tank up as a freshwater tank for now and then dive in to saltwater when you have more money. Saltwater tanks will suck you dry fast moneywise.

As for the cell phone company......I hate all cell phone companies and their crazy deals. That said, I currently use Verizon...mostly cause they have a cheap plan where I can call other verizon customers for free. Since my whole family uses Verizon this saves me tons of money.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:43 AM   #5

yeah definitely with the cell phone find out who you call the most and what they have.. for example my entire family uses Sprint... and my husbands work uses NExtel. So sprint was perfect for us because we barely use any minutes its free to call anyone with sprint or Nextel. We have a family plan with a ton of minutes but wind up using only like 200 of our anytime minutes each month

Old 11-18-2005, 08:47 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to virus
ok thanks! lovin it! any more opinons on the tank?

1 Rosy barb
3 Neon Swordtails
1 Platinum lyretail mollie
3 Cory Cats
1 Dojo Loach
1 Angelfish
10 Gallon
empt- but running

This is cool place to make a extra budget for ur fishies by reading emails
http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?Virus
Closed Thread

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com