Hiccup in setting up my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kali155

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So after having an engineer check the floor load rating in my apartment, I have come to find out that i cannot setup my fish tank at this time. So i have decided to look at it as a blessing in disguise... Now I have 8 months(time left on lease) to work on all of the projects I am working on for my tank. Things like my custom led lighting, custom under gravel filtration, etc etc. Let the fun begin. :):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's a shame :( Could you do a small tank and keep it for a QT for later on?

Ya! What Delapool said! And you would have media to seed that tank too....

Such a bad influence...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ya! What Delapool said! And you would have media to seed that tank too....

Such a bad influence...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Knew I could count on support :)

For the OP, was wondering why the engineer was unhappy? Such a great idea to get it properly checked out beforehand.

So after having an engineer check the floor load rating in my apartment, I have come to find out that i cannot setup my fish tank at this time. So i have decided to look at it as a blessing in disguise... Now I have 8 months(time left on lease) to work on all of the projects I am working on for my tank. Things like my custom led lighting, custom under gravel filtration, etc etc. Let the fun begin. :):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There's just one answer: Your landlord will have to remodel the entire building to suit your tank. It's only fair. :brows:

I wish it worked that way. No I'm just going to let my lease run out and then move into a place where I can set it up l [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom