Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

the bowls were a bit much, both our eyes look red lol. so i used the spray bar and hosed down the kichen floor and counter top, mopped again, i put vinegar in a spray bottle and sprayed in my room the floors then used the lysol soap so the dog wont be sneezing. after I read about the coffee i used 2 small planters pots with a coffee filter in them and placed one in the kitchen and one upstairs. Had to open the windows and doors while i washed everything, i think i used to much vinegar. Shes not a member on any fish board. While i was here panicking she was at pet-pro in bangor sending me pics of a planted tank that uses co2 and debating coming home, but the room was already rented and trying to tell her stay , its a 3 hour trip, relax. My daughter already shut her door and getting ready for bed so cant send her to store again. But in the morning im buying mushrooms chicken breast and garlic and burn a chicken breast in the balsamic vinegar sometime near when shes coming home..forgot the scented candle. I can pull this off lol

Old 03-16-2013, 10:17 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to jcolon Send a message via Skype™ to jcolon
Ha..ha. I'd say you better come clean: ... she's going to find out or figure it out. It'll hit her somethings up ... Wives ... they know ...somehow.

Some sixth sense stemming from the various odors will give it away. No sense in hiding it or denying it. The "everything was great, nothing exciting happened"and these are for you will just add to her ... suspicions. Between the lysol, vinegar oranges, scented candles and the soon to be balsamic chicken ... not to mention the now emptier bottles of vinegar ... it'll be like a crime scene with the fingerprinted weapon, DNA and wallet of the perpetrator left behind.

If we don't hear from you by this time tomorrow should we send a search party.

Good luck!

Old 03-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Jcolon s right.....the coverup is a bigger offense than the crime. And the fact that you ve put soooo much effort into getting rid of the smell speaks volumes for the presence of a good character. You re a good guy, don t sully that by lying. Great story tho! Good luck.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
So how did this turn out? Did you fess up, get caught, or get away with it?
Old 04-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxx View Post
He hasn't been on for a while. Maybe not a good sign!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to jcolon Send a message via Skype™ to jcolon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxx View Post
IDK about this one We haven't heard from the OP in ... a while. Maybe it didn't go as well as he'd hoped. For all we know, within minutes of her getting home he had to run and .

On my last post I suggested a search party if we didn't hear from him.
Maine's a VERY heavily wooded state ... he could be .......... anywhere.
Maybe even swimming with the (pun intended).
Old 04-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcolon View Post
IDK about this one We haven't heard from the OP in ... a while. Maybe it didn't go as well as he'd hoped. For all we know, within minutes of her getting home he had to run and .

On my last post I suggested a search party if we didn't hear from him.
Maine's a VERY heavily wooded state ... he could be .......... anywhere.
Maybe even swimming with the (pun intended).
He might be under the wooden floors that his wife had to replace...haha
Old 04-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Regular

I forgot to update.. I got away with it. lol, i did not tell her the truth , she thought I was the best that i cleaned the house, had dinner within minutes done on her arrival. She even said the kitchen looked cleaner..I did blame the dog for the rug, of which the dog got lots of attention as it must have been something I gave her I wasnt supposed too. Wife also let me get a 6 pack for being such a good boy that night. lol. I couldnt have pulled it off without all your ideas.(edit) forgot , this little coverup cost me about 50 bucks as I also had to pay a bribe)

Tags
smell, tips

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com