Holiday to France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoldieLocks1

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went on a LOVELY holiday to France last week, for a week. It was gorgeous. Here is just two pictures i took of the most amazing location. Its a river called The La Dordoyne. It reminds me of America a little bit.

Just thought I would share them :)

Attachments

• DSCF0916.jpg
    DSCF0916.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF0920.jpg
    DSCF0920.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 87
GoldieLocks1 said:
I went on a LOVELY holiday to France last week, for a week. It was gorgeous. Here is just two pictures i took of the most amazing location. Its a river called The La Dordoyne. It reminds me of America a little bit.

Just thought I would share them :)

Sometimes it's just nice to get away from everything for awhile,... Sounds like you had a great time,...I've got three more weeks until my vacation,.. Yippee ... Welcome back!

It is very nice. Then it's back to the normal life. Yay! Where are you going? Glad to be back!

GoldieLocks1 said:
It is very nice. Then it's back to the normal life. Yay! Where are you going? Glad to be back!

Back to Hawaii ,... I think this'll be my 8 th trip there in the last nine years,... Can't wait to go,.. but got soooo many distractions going on right now it's hard to even think about it,,,,oh well ,before I know it "POOF" ,we'll be back too.... Glad you had a good time

Oh woow! Hawaii is a such a novelty in England, I guess it is because it is soo far away! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Back
Top Bottom