Honest advise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on it with my wife's mac and it looks good (I am using OS X version 10.3 and IE 5.2 for mac)

One small suggestion: scientific names should be listed with the first word only capitalized, and should be in italics or underlined. E.g., not Labidochromis Caeruleus, but Labidochromis caeruleus.

Just tried it on the mac with Netscape 7.1 for mac and that also works fine

I would personally move the main body up closer to the menus

Also, (I'm assuming this is already on your list of things to do) I would format the search resuts page to match the site. At least background color and text formatting at least.

Very nice looking site.

-T

Version 7.51
Not sure if there is enough of a difference but we loaded 7.53 My wife also changed some more coding on the body backround. Hopefully that helped.

One small suggestion: scientific names should be listed with the first word only capitalized, and should be in italics or underlined. E.g., not Labidochromis Caeruleus, but Labidochromis caeruleus.

You are correct, that is how I had it on my old site. Ill have to get that changed back. Thanks.

Also, (I'm assuming this is already on your list of things to do) I would format the search resuts page to match the site. At least background color and text formatting at least.

It is, The problem I ran into is this is a search program provided by the web provider and I am having a hard time finding out where they keep the code or if I have access to the code for the backround on the search.

Thanks everyone. For the great advise, tips, and compliments.

I found the code for the search menu and got that fixed. Thats one more thing down.

Still not sure about the Opera issues. I loaded Opera on a couple machines at work and the site came up fine there to. One of the machines had never been to my site so none of thi images would have been in any of the cache memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom