Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-11-2005, 11:56 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Regular
Send a message via AIM to mandi
You'd get a shorter list if you asked what I *don't* do every day, lol.
Laundry - at least 2 loads
Dishwaser - at least once a day
Trash - this is supposedly DH's job but working 6-7 days a week 12-18 hour days he rarely actually has time to do it
Feeding of the cats, dog, fish, crabs, gerbils and ducks - as well as any tank/cage maintenance
All meals for the humans............
That's the daily basis stuff, then there's the things that get done as needed.....

Old 03-11-2005, 12:11 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to mitche8359
Originally Posted by Rach101
The only chore I really do every day is make my wife's coffee before I head to work.
wow, your a Saint<3
Unless I'm mad at her. of course.

55 gal fresh - planted 2wpg ~ Eheim eco filter ~ south american theme
java moss - misc anubia - amazon sword - Red rubin sword - tennellus chain swords
4 ottos, 1 pleco, 3 high fin white tetras, 3 Black Phantom Tetras, 1 high fin black tetra, 1 black tetra, 2 diamond tetras, 3 yoyos

Join the Ohio Regional Forum and share information with local enthusiasts
Vote for Aquarium Advice Today
Old 03-11-2005, 06:04 PM   #23
we are all alike in more ways than we think..
Old 03-14-2005, 12:34 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict
My husband works nights on the weekends, so he sleeps most of the day. I don't have an "outside" job so I take care of the house. If I don't do it, it doesn't get done. I do wish my husband would do things around the house without my having to ask him. But if I do ask, he doesn't grumble too much. I think the things I hate the most are folding and putting away the laundry. And dishes. I love to dust and mop and vacuum. I even like cleaning the bathroom.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:57 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Originally Posted by Meredith
. I think the things I hate the most are folding and putting away the laundry. And dishes.
Why cant we all just live out of laundry baskets??? I see NO problem in it... Now my hubby??? Wants to get his socks and underware out of a drawer... sheesh...

and as far as the whole dishes concept... YUCK!!! My kids get frightened when I get the glass plates out... "Is Grandma coming to dinner?" Paper all the way...

My "daily" chore... take 1 gallon of water out of my Rams tank.. pour that water on a few house plants...
I have many things that I do all the time... but nothing that is "daily" except my Rams tank.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:52 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Addict
Oh geez! I feel SOOO lazy now. I don't think that I have ONE daily chore. For all of you that sweep on a daily basis or even three times a week, MAN You must live with dirty people. I'm lucky if I get around to doing it once every two weeks. Then again, it is just me and my fiance and I am gone 4 days a week on business. I am only home Friday through Sunday and things just get done when they need to get done. I do the laundry on Friday morning, sweep on Sunday night after I pack my clothes for the week (if it needs it), dishes as they are dirtied, cat's liter box is cleaned when he starts throwing liter on the floor. My cats the coolest. When he wants it cleaned he will toss out about a 1/4 cup of liter on the floor. When I walk in the bathroom and see it, it immediately gets cleaned and he's a happy camper. I don't think he likes the liter box perfectly clean. When I clean it, he immediately comes into the bathroom and jumps in his liter box and uses it. I can immediately clean it out again and he wil just jump back in it and go again. He's too funny. I'm lucky to mop the kitchen floor once a month. But again, our house doesn't get dirty. While I'm gone all week he takes care of everything and when I get home on the weekends, all I have to do is pick up after myself. He has classes Monday through Friday from 8 to 6 so he's not really home either. Man, now that I think about it, why do we even have an apt?
Vote for Aquarium Advice

29 Gallon Lake Malawi Fry
55 Gallon Community
150 Gallon Lake Malawi Cichlid
Old 03-15-2005, 12:13 AM   #27
Originally Posted by Fishyfanatic
Man, now that I think about it, why do we even have an apt?
Old 03-15-2005, 03:19 AM   #28
Originally Posted by Jchillin

For shame!

Litter box maintenance (yuck)

yummy Jchillin! as was said in the sunday chat.... CAT COOKIES

mine is take out the garbage, unload the dishwasher, babysit(tuesdays, wednesdays, on holidays, tuesday and thursday only) and my last but not least yet also my favorite chore, TAKE CARE OF MY FISH TANK!!!! YAYYYYY yet.... some of us are "Special" in our own little ways
Old 03-15-2005, 11:40 PM   #29
howcome everytime i make a post in a topic it dies?
Old 03-16-2005, 12:46 AM   #30
oh rudy, everytime you make a post i get to read it, because it notifies me. any how, don't worry about your posts killing the topic. i'm making this post while my dad is sleeping...i can hear him snooring in the next room. i didn't need to tell you that, but that's just another thing interesting in my life.
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com