Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-16-2005, 02:35 AM   #31
me too my parents are snoring loud as heck yet.... its true when i make a post the topic dies just another of my "special" abilities at this website
Old 03-16-2005, 11:23 AM   #32
oh rudy...it's okay..all of our parents snore...i think. the topic hasn't died yet, i'm still talking.
Old 03-16-2005, 01:36 PM   #33
LOL me too

bad news for me i snore REALLY REALLY BAD HERE!! lol

well i think i gotta go to US Government
c yall after school
Old 03-16-2005, 01:46 PM   #34
hehehe i'm told that i talk in my sleep. y'all take us government already?? we don't get to take that till our senior year..
Old 03-16-2005, 04:53 PM   #35
we get our Oklahoma History and U.S. Gov. classes at the beginning oy school is a pain
Old 03-16-2005, 05:52 PM   #36
aaaaaaahhh coool coool
Old 03-16-2005, 07:32 PM   #37
Aquarium Advice FINatic
didn't read any posts after the long, second one by your only sin and just wanted to add a little in his defense. Like he said I'm also not a man that expects a woman/wife to do all the house work, cook, clean and take care of kids.... ...in fact I do my fair share if not more around my house but marriage isn't a competion nor does anyone take scores.... ...If i read correctly and I think i did he has at least a 16 hour day with 12 hours at work and 4 hours driving to and from. Throw in a quick stop for milk and bread and it's 17 hours. 24 - 16 =8. Interesting that that is the suggested amount of sleep one should get. As he also mentioned (and I share this fact) that up untill a short while ago he was the only driver in the house and that running the rest of the family around is a big time consumer aswell. All that being said there is more to running a household/family than dishes and laundry. Sorry for the rant but he got a little grief from a few of the younger ladies and I just wanted to add my 2 cents...
Old 03-16-2005, 07:52 PM   #38
your two cents was welcomed, i think AA is always welcome to other peoples views. i understand youronlysin's point and uhhh can't think of the other word... i didn't give him to much grief..just said that he should do something for her.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:00 PM   #39
Aquarium Advice Addict
Chores, Hmmm...Well, I clean the house, cook most of the meals ( I am a hobby chef and cooking is stress-reliever for me), feed the dog/cats, take care of the liter box and my fish. I am happy to do all of this because my wife does the laundary, which I hate with a passion! She is also the bean counter and bil payer here. Now that she is pregnant, she comes home from work and lays on the couch and wonders what is for super. i wonder what is different now that she is pregnant?
Some people are like slinkies...they serve no real purpose yet can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!:p
Have a great day! Brian
Old 03-16-2005, 09:51 PM   #40
Aquarium Advice Regular
Well the only thing I have to do during the week is get the kids up and ready for school. Now that they're older all I have to do is shout down the hall.

But I do cook, clean and do the laundry on a semi-regular basis.

72 gallon Oceanic Bow Front.
Oceanic sump with Magdrive 250 pump. Coralife HC lights.

2 Clown Loaches
3 Tri-Color Sharks
2 Placos
4 Honey Gouramis
10 Rosy Barbs
and a couple of rogue snails
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com