How Are Everyone's Aquariums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starmagz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey, Aquarium Community! How are everyone's aquariums going? What sort of animals do you house? :)

Guppies and Least Killifish. I also keep Assassin Snails. I am expecting fry soon from the Guppies.

1 Oscar, 2 plecos, 2 rope fish, 1 clown (for now), and a handful I was given with the 46 gallon tank. I love the plecos but the mess they make is crazy. I have an african clawed frog in a 20 gallon long.

Three sword tail, one Corey cat and one Black Sailfin Molly in a ten gallon tank.

Mostly betta ❤ my community tank has neons and emerald corys in it but the betta is definitely the center piece ?

Varsity tank 120 gal.

Plecos: gold nugget / dull eyed royal
Catfish: 2x Synodontis
South American cichlids: 6x red terror (festae) two adults, four juvs. 1x green terror
Silver Dollars (maculatus-spotted) 11x
Africans: 2x yellow tailed aci / 3x red fins / 1x Williamsi blue lips / 1x yellow lab / 2x red top hongi / 3x hybrid Dragon blood peacocks / 1x red shoulder peacock / 3x Malawi eye biters

Jr. Varsity tank 65 gal.

Pleco: bristlenose
Central & South American cichlids: 1x green terror / 2x fire mouth
Rainbow fish: Austrailian 5x
Columbian tetras: 6x
Africans: 1x yellow tail aci / 1x tangerines Dragon blood / 1x giraffe / 2x peacocks (unk)

In my 75g I have two blood parrot cichlids, a group of silver dollars, and my senegal bichir. In my 10g, I have my Neolamprologus multifasciatus colony. They've recently rescaped the sand in their tank and had more fry. Definitely going to have to get rid of some very soon.

In my 20 gallon, I have...
3 guppies (2 female 1 male) + fry
2 Bolivian rams
6 golden pristella tetras
4 amano shrimp
2 nerite snails

It's been running really well lately. Everyone gets along swimmingly, and the rams are great for population control!

Our tanks are really great.

29 gallon
· 4 guppies (3f, 1m)
· 8 furcata rainbows
· 6 kuhli loaches
· 2 rabbit snails and a handful of babies
· 8 mystery snails

20 long
· 4 pea puffers
· 4 otocincluses
· 1 amano shrimp
· 1 sakura shrimp sold as an amano

Spec III
· Ramshorns for the puffers
· Malaysian trumpet snails for the sand

All of the tanks are heavily planted. Only the Spec doesn't get CO2.

@InkedUpHero Talk about it! My old two Plecos were so messy! The one I have now is surprisingly neat.

Wow, @V227!! You must do a lot of work with all those pets!!

Back
Top Bottom