how do you make pwc's fun?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes I pretend that I'm part amphibious and really tiny, and the siphon tube is the water slide that I go into and land into the pool (bucket).

;)

Hearing loud BANG!! And running to bathroom and finding out you have so much water pressure that you just blew up your faucet! True story!

I spend most of my time doing water changes looking around in the tanks to make sure everything is o.k. I don't really regularly watch most of them so its the only time I get a real good look around at stuff.

Lol just kidding about that... I usually play some music and check out my fish. I love siphoning the gravel:)

By chasing all the tetras with the siphon, and sucking them up 1 by 1. Then putting them back in later...lol!! Jkjk!!

I usually just organize the plants in the tank, and do my thing. Only takes a couple minutes for my 40 g

+1 For Jeta

Water changes for me is a time to inspect each fish and there surroundings. Check to make sure filters are running correctly all the connections are tight ect. This is crucial if you have multiple tanks.
Of course there is always music playing while I do this.

For me, pwcs is an unusual moment for me to wind down and take out all that stress on carrying a 50lb bucket of water back and forth between the dorm. XD Plus it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling knowing my animals are healthy and probably appreciate the clean water.

KatieJ said:
For me, pwcs is an unusual moment for me to wind down and take out all that stress on carrying a 50lb bucket of water back and forth between the dorm. XD Plus it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling knowing my animals are healthy and probably appreciate the clean water.

How nice lol.

I like to throw ping pong balls at my wife as she carries the buckets outside.
lol joking.

I don't let my wife touch my aquarium unless there is not another option. lol

Back
Top Bottom